Comment on page
Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X devices can now interact with Genshiro blockchain with help from the polkadot.js extension, and users’ Ledger accounts can perform all the same actions that regular users perform within the system, like transfer assets, or lend / stake assets, claim vested tokens, swap tokens in the Epsilon AMM, or even trade on the DEX!
- Open the Settings in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Device.
- Then enable Developer Mode.
- Click on “Manager” and accept the request on your Ledger device if prompted.
- Type “Genshiro” in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button.
- An installation window will appear.
- Your device will display “Loading, please wait” and install the Genshiro app automatically.
In order to use Ledger with Genshiro now, you need to install the latest version of Polkadot.js extension.
- You need to download master-build.zip
- Unpack the archive.
- Go to your browser extension settings.
- For Chrome users: Turn on “Developer mode” in the upper right corner. Next Click “Load unpacked” in the upper left corner and select the folder you’ve previously unpacked the archive.
- For Firefox users: while in extension / addons settings, click on the "gear" icon in the upper right corner and select "Install Addon form file"
- That’s it. You are now ready to use Ledger with the Genshiro application!